Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Louise James. A southern girl at heart, lover of sweet ice tea and a good mystery book; I hope you will stop by often and follow if you like. While I'm busy writing my first murder and suspense book Sacred Murder, I'll be interviewing very interesting authors and promoting new releases on here.

I'm on Twitter @louisejames157  follow me there and also visit my web site Louise James, Author as I have posted an excerpt, in rough draft, from chapter 1.

Also.....

Deanna Jewel and I have partnered on a new adventure. We created a new web site 'An Avid Reader's Haven'. We'll feature author interviews, book reviews, and hopefully a forum where readers and authors can chat. Coming soon -Advertising for book covers and banner space. We'll design logos, book covers, banners, bookmarks, postcards, business cards, web buttons, web sites and more at reasonable prices. Take a look at the site and bookmark to stop by often. Please Like our site by clicking the Facebook button and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!

Thank you for stopping by and hope you visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment