Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Spiritualty Trap by Dr. Donna Lee

Click on the image to visit Dr. Lee's Meet and Greet on VBT Cafe.



The search for happiness and peace leads us down many paths. Often the path of spirituality is taken in order to seek healing and the ability to find relief from our problems. The key is to remain true to ourselves and to never lose compassion for our self and others. Happiness is not achieved by denial of emotional pain but through finding balance with the good and the bad that comes with our life's journey.

Genre- spirituality/self help
Available on Amazon


Ever since I was a young girl, I wanted to be a doctor. The reason why is because I thought that that was the only way that I could take care of people. At first, I pursued pre med which led me to to want to become more holistic. I decided to become a Chiropractor. While in Chiropractic school, I learned the most about myself. I was exposed to many people. My fellow students were from all around the world. I was no longer in my little bubble. I realized that every belief that I had about myself was not unique to me. My greatest life lesson is that everyone has a journey of self acceptance. Race, social class, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc had no effect. We were all the same. Humans trying to get through life and search for happiness and peace. ~Dr. Donna Lee



Visit Dr. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment