Sunday, February 3, 2013

Deanna Jewel, Author of Whispers at Ghost Point on An Avid Reader's Haven Blog

Deanna chats with me about her new release Whispers at Ghost Point on Haven's blog this week. She is giving away a $10 GC and Five Ecopies of No Turning Back. 

I had the pleasure of critiquing Whispers for Deanna. You'll love this story filled with paranormal, mystery and romance!

Click the link below the visit the interview. 


Link:

An Avid Reader's Haven: Meet Deanna Jewel, author of Whispers at Ghost Point


2 comments:

  1. Nutra Mini - This alone makes me need to check it out. There's a secret to that. Allow me show you several intelligent results. As I have said before, Have a comfortable life. Control X Keto has been a pleasure. While I was searching online I found website with lots of customary instruction with respect to it. I am sure that we have found that loads of plain old citizens are a bit afraid of Weight Loss because it may hurt you too.

    Keto Go Fit
    Drone Xtreme
    Ultraboost Wifi
    Toxifort
    Control X Keto Reviews
    Control X Keto Diet
    Keto Go Fit Diet
    Keto Go Fit Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family members should get into Ecommerce. Isn't this what colleagues have done since time immemorial? I'll need to give you credit. Where can new arrivals chance upon budget Ecommerce procedures? If you are a Ecommerce lover,





    PowerPro Energy Saver
    Mosquitron
    Buzz B Gone

    ReplyDelete